Student Wellness Screener How To Video
We have created a comprehensive Uvalde CISD 2020-2021 Back-to-School Health and Safety Plan. Preliminary information is posted in this guidance and is subject to change based on state and local decisions. Uvalde CISD families, students and staff are highly encouraged to read through the Back-to-School Health and Safety Plan. As always, our top priority is the safety of our students, families, and staff. We will continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19, while receiving updates from local, state, and federal agencies.
We Believe in U!
UCISD Back-to-School 2020-2021 COVID-19 Health and Safety Guide
(Health and Safety Guide Updated 9-10-20)
TEA Requirement: Providing Notice
TEA Requirement: Prevent and Mitigate
Health and Safety Guidance
Campuses and Classrooms
Meals and Transportation
Electives: Band, Mariachi, P.E., CTE Courses, Other Electives: Dance, Cheer, etc.
Extracurricular and After-School Program
TEA Requirement: Respond
Back To School Updates
Learning Model Change Request
UCISD Student Wellness Screener Spanish
UCISD Learning Model-September 14th Final Selection
UCISD Learning Model - September 14th Final Selection
IN BOTH OPTIONS:
- All courses will be taught by full-time UCISD teachers.
- All students will participate in district/state assessments.
- All students will have the option to switch models at the end of each 9 week grading period.
- All students PK-12 will receive a district iPad to use daily for instruction. (issue date: early October)
- 2020-2021 approved calendar will remain the same.
- Daily Instructional times will remain the same:
- Monday - Friday: 7:40 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- District Grading Policy will be followed.
WHAT IS NEXT?
Additionally, UCISD is awaiting information regarding student participation in UIL activities, such as athletics and fine arts. The administration will not make decisions about those areas until guidance from the state is available. We know there are many questions yet to be answered; however, we remain committed to a safe return to school on August 17, 2020, whether in person or online.