Superintendent Search Application Information
Superintendent Search 2022-2023
Thank you for your interest in the Superintendent position at Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District. We have compiled a list of qualifications for our next Superintendent and the application is now available. Please be advised that all applications and supporting documents must be received by Friday, March 10, 2023 @ 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Texas superintendent certificate required
• Campus administrative experience required
• Minimum of 10 years in education required
• Residence in the District will be required
• Central office experience required
• Doctorate degree preferred
Please e-mail email@example.com or call
Valerie Durocher Herbert at (210) 979-6633 for an application packet.
*Please do not contact Board members directly.