Welcome to the Parent/Student Resource Page!
Uvalde CISD Bell Schedule
Enrollment in Uvalde CISDAll children 4 years of age, or under 21 years of age on the first day of September of any scholastic year and whose parents or legal guardians are residents of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District will be admitted free of tuition to the public schools.
NEW student enrollment
Parents should bring the following documents listed below to your child’s school to complete registration:
- Official birth certificate
- Current immunization records
- Child's social security card
- Parent's driver license or state issued ID for identification purposes
- Last report card from the previous school (if available)
- Previous school's mailing address
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, house closing statement)
- Also, it is helpful to bring TAKS, STAAR, or other standardized test results (if available)